CALL FOR PAPERS
October 15, 2020
The 2020 International Conference of the AAERI will be held virtually from on Nov. 11 and 12, 2020.
You are encouraged to submit a proposal for presentation at this year’s AAERI Annual Conference!
Register and submit your proposal no later than October 15, 2020. *All presenters must be registered to attend the conference.
Proposals must be original, and must not have been published or presented at another professional meeting. All proposals will be peer-reviewed by professional scholars and may include completed research or research in progress.
Proposals should summarize the major objectives or focus, the theoretical perspective, research methods or techniques, data sources, results, conclusions, and educational or scientific significance of the work.
Proposals may be submitted in one of two presentation formats:
Submissions in either format will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Significance of the problem or issue to the field
- Originality of the work
- Adequacy of the theoretical/conceptual framework
- Appropriateness of the mode of inquiry
- Rigor and accuracy of the analysis of the data
- Clarity of the written exposition of ideas, analyses, and arguments
- Reasonableness of stated conclusions and implications in light of findings and previous research
BE SURE THAT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE INCLUDED WITH EACH SUBMISSION:
- A cover sheet for each primary author/coauthor containing name, address, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- A two-page double-spaced proposal, the presentation title, names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of all authors and co-authors.
- Conference and membership fees for presenters including all authors and co-authors
- Cover Sheet and proposal should be sent electronically (Microsoft Word) to email@example.com
Payment of fees should be made electronically via the registration portal at aaer.org (or by mailing check, or money order) to:
c/o Dr. Doris Thompson
128 Castlewood Drive
Richmond, KY 40475